Muntinlupa Care Card Plus, the most advanced LGU card in the country, is a benefits card and official local government ID. MCC Plus, which pioneered the use of smartcard technology among LGUs, allows residents to have free e-Jeepney rides, access to subsidy at the Ospital ng Muntinlupa, financial assistance, and monthly raffles among many others. Moreover, it is also a Paymaya Visa debit card and comes with a mobile application, the Yan Ang Muntinlupa mobile app (YAM).
- Electronic Jeepney Ride for Free
With MCC Plus, citizens can enjoy two (2) FREE rides per day.
- Financial Assistance
- Accidental death = P10,000
- Motorcycling accident = P10,000
- Permanent total disablement = P10,000
- Accidental burial expenses = P1,000 (On top of City’s Burial Assistance of P7,500)
- Monthly Birthday Raffle
MCC Plus holders have the chance to win P500 worth of gift certificate from Jollibee South Park.
- Special Access to YAM Mobile App
Special access to exclusive features and promos in the YAM mobile app
- Faster Access to City Government’s benefits
- Cardholders can avail 25% up to 75% subsidy at Ospital ng Muntinlupa with access to fast lane.
- Burial assistance and free use of chairs, tables, and tent from Community Affairs and Development Office
- Access to Scholarship Program
- Access to livelihood programs and job recruitment
- Access to Kalingang Munti or People’s Day Program
How to Register
Muntinlupa residents can go to registration centers in the a.) Community Affairs and Development Office (CADO) at the City Hall of Muntinlupa or b.) barangay or mall caravans.
- Yellow and Red Card
- Application form
- Photocopy of Voter’s ID or COMELEC Certification
- Photocopy of valid ID or billing statement with Muntinlupa address indicated.
- Fee: P60 for Red Card holders and P80 for Yellow Card holders
- Blue Card
For those who wish to avail MCC Plus Blue Card (for ages 6-17), their parents/guardians need to register on behalf of them. They just need the following:
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of School ID
- Photocopy of parents’ MCC
- Fee: P75 for Blue Card Holders
MCC Plus Renewal
Anyone who wishes to renew their MCC Plus can go to the City Hall (People’s Center CADO) and take note of the following:
- Free renewal for Senior Citizens
- Regular renewal fee- P50
- Lost card fee- P150
Register now for your MCC Plus!